Renewable Energy (Solar) 안전 인증 엔지니어 (서울)
1. Independently determines project scope, develops a preliminary plan of investigation, and determines project specifications such as cost, time, and sample requirements by analyzing client input, available supplemental data, and product construction. Projects may include frequent travel to conduct or witness tests at client sites.
2. Initiates communication with clients to promote and explain the benefits of new and existing services. Follows up on contacts from clients. Communicates with clients to discuss technical issues, explain UL procedures and requirements, convey project cost, and negotiate completion date and sample requirements. Acts to address client concerns and to resolve client issues. Provides technical assistance to clients in reference to product inspection and follow-up services.
3. Establishes appropriate test programs by reviewing files and manufacturer’s information, examining samples, and applying UL requirements. Notifies client of any areas in which the product is not in compliance with UL requirements or of any changes in project scope or specifications.
4. Coordinates laboratory activities by preparing data sheets and instructions to technicians, scheduling and reviewing work of Laboratory Technicians and support staff and establishing completion dates. Coordinates administrative aspects of project management. Serves as Project Handler of record and may sign as Reviewer of record as assigned.
5. Communicates project status and results to clients through frequent contact and by preparing reports. Prepares Follow-Up Service Procedures and information pages.
6. Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
7. Resolves engineering issues associated with Variation Notices by analyzing and reporting on the acceptability of the variations.
8. Proposes development of new and/or revised UL requirements. Develops special test methods and test equipment. Coordinates and/or performs File Reviews. May represent UL at industry related functions such as seminars and trade shows.
9. May provide direction as a Primary Designated Engineer or Designated Engineer for specific product categories.
10. May directs and review work of assigned staff. May train office, field, and/or laboratory staff and entry-level engineers. Provides technical assistance to laboratory and/or field staff.
11. Read and follow the Underwriters Laboratories Code of Conduct, and follow all physical and digital security practices.
12. Performs other duties as directed.
– Education : 대졸 이상 (4년) / 공학계열 전공 (전기공학 또는 전자공학 전공 우대)
– Experience : 5년 이상의 전기전자제품 관련 연구개발, 시험, 인증, 품질 관련 경험 필수
– Preference : Solar 또는 Energy 제품 관련 경력
– Language : 비즈니스 영어 가능자
- 이메일 지원
– 제출서류: 국문이력서 및 자기소개서, 영문이력서(필수)
– 접수방법: firstname.lastname@example.org으로 이메일 접수