1. Develops sales channels based on market and customer segments.
2. Develops and execute sales strategy and tactics.
3. Manages existing clients to ensure continuous business growth and develop new customers to sell UL’s services.
4. Close collaboration with global key account directors for Korea CTECH div. business growth.
5. Meets with prospects to understand customer’s purchase decision makers, decision making process criteria, and their needs.
6. Develops and motivates sales professionals by coaching and transferring the knowledge of sales techniques, service offerings, and industry knowledge to the sales team to drive results.
7. Leads client engagement by developing and managing relationships at the middle management and key decision maker levels for global key accounts and small & medium customers.
8. Manages sales transaction pipelines and forecasting.
9. Stays up to date with and understands latest market developments and trends.
10. Manages the performance of direct reports by developing accountabilities, establishing performance objectives, providing career counseling, feedback and guidance and ensuring that all policies are understood and adhered to.
11. Performs other duties as directed.
1. University Degree in a related discipline
2. Over 8 years of directly related sales experience in the below industries:
– TIC (Testing, Inspection & Certification) industry or
– Electrical& Electronics Industry or
– Automotive Industry
* preferred experience at EMC and Wireless service area
3. Extensive knowledge of Testing, Inspection & Certification in 3rd party testing/inspection/certification company or in Electrical & Electronics Company.
4. Requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules to senior level management and customers.
5. Expert on sales strategies and tactics.
6. Has wide and deep customer account relationship
7. Strong analytical, problem solving, attention to detail and process improvement skills.
8. Performs with sense of urgency and sensitivity to deadlines, with the ability to prioritize and delegate as appropriate.
9. Must be confident, highly efficient, and self-motivated.
10. Significant domestic business travel and work outside of the office is required.
11. Native in Korean, Good in English