품질 엔지니어 (서울)
Under minimal supervision, participates in, or leads operational process improvement through metrics, problem identification, root cause analysis and developing and implementing corrective action. Takes an active role in helping drive continuous improvement throughout the organization. Ensures successful design and implementation of the metrics, quality plans, Statistical Process Controls, and internal audits. May also be responsible for local Quality support at one or more sites. Performs other duties as needed to ensure successful implementation of the Quality System.
1. Works with operations and other staff to identify issues, conduct root cause analysis, and develop and implement corrective actions.
2. Facilitates resolution of non-conformances by identifying owners, working with staff with root cause analysis and appropriate corrective actions.
3. Plans and conducts internal quality audits, including project folder and process audits.
4. Develops quality metrics, including Statistical Process Controls, and analyzes data to drive continuous improvement.
5. Designs, implements and maintains Quality Plans and Systems at the direction of Quality Assurance management.
6. Develops basic to complex processes and process maps. Develops, implements and/or leads quality improvement teams.
7. Participates in a lead capacity on quality improvement teams. Provides quality training and standards interpretations.
8. Leads Data Acceptance Program (DAP) audits and/or lead accreditation assessments.
9. Maintain local & global accreditation (Korea KC, US FCC & Canada IC) regarding EMC testing field (RF, EMC & SAR) by RRA (national Radio Research Agency)
10. Handle quality issues from Suwon lab operation of product safety testing & EMC testing
11. Maintain quality management system documentation in local language complying with local accreditation (RRA specific requirements) including separate internal audit and management review activities
12. Support for additional accreditations related to EMC-W business expansion from quality perspective
13. Collaborate with local senior quality person to integrate existing 2 Korea QMS into ONE Korea QMS
14. Other quality administrative job, such as CAR Champion role for corrective & preventive action process activities.
15. Performs other duties as directed.
– Educational Background (required Major) : University degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related field plus generally six plus years of directly related experience.
– Required experience : Demonstrated ability to conduct root cause analysis and plan/implement corrective action.
– Demonstrated ability to analyze data, to interact with all levels of the organization, and to present and facilitate discussions of the findings.
– Detailed knowledge of quality systems principles including quality and business excellence models (e.g., ISO 9001, 17025, 17065, Baldrige / Shingo).
– Detailed knowledge of process mapping and process redesign.
– Demonstrated ability to conduct quality audits.
– Detailed knowledge of auditing tools and techniques.
– Required industry experience : TIC especially EMC-W field
- 이메일 지원
– 제출서류: 국문이력서 및 자기소개서, 영문이력서(필수)
– 접수방법: firstname.lastname@example.org으로 이메일 접수