Marketing Project Coordinator
** PM Job brief
We are not just looking for an exceptional executer. We are looking for a strategically minded, integrated team member with a passion for doing great work. The PM will be a part of the Creative Services team under Corporate Marketing where he/she will take over various responsibility that may include managing web properties, integrated advertising campaigns, and videos, to daily small requests.
The breadth of work varies from managing web properties, integrated advertising campaigns, and videos, to daily small requests. This role requires working closely with clients and our internal design team to scope, plan and build best-in-class marketing materials. This person must strive to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and that all deliverables meet or exceed client expectations.
** About UL
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
• Lead communication and prioritization of work-back calendars and deliverables to both internal and external teams.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with both brand creative and production to ensure daily workload prioritization.
• Partner and brief internal creative teams as well as external production agencies to determine creative resources available and best suited to be assigned to retail projects
• Identify potential issues and devise contingency plans to correct and keep projects on track to successfully complete within scope and budget
• Ability to facilitate and drive resolution of business problems associated with creative projects.
• Track and report project progress, issues, risks to respective leads
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5 years in the creative/agency or advertising industry
• Experience succeeding in a fast-paced growth environment involving time-sensitive, complex projects.
• Direct work experience in project management capacity
• Direct work experience within a creative landscape
• Direct work experience in graphic design and print production
• Microsoft Office
• Adobe Creative Suite
- 이메일 지원
– 제출서류: 국문이력서 및 자기소개서, 영문이력서(필수)
– 접수방법: email@example.com으로 이메일 접수