Learning & Development Associate – 기업 교육 담당자
With general supervision to implement regional/local Learning and Development programs and projects. Supports team in implementing organization development interventions. Closely work with team to ensure ULU delivers good quality learning and development services to clients.
Program Management (course management)
- Assist to implement yearly learning and development plan
- Provide idea to training effectiveness evaluation and assist to adjust the program based on the objectives and the evaluation.
- Provide ideas to help participants learn effectively.
- Produce reports in an effective and professional format
- Provide LMS team with constructive suggestions to ensure the effectiveness of Learning Management System.
Trainer / Consultant Management
- Follow up vendor’s/consultant’s commitment on logistics and payment related issues
- Provide suggestion in instructor performance evaluation to the team
- Be able to lead or assist on local/regional learning and development projects.
- Provide information to project leads, members, and stakeholders with efficient approaches.
- Willing to learn when situation change.
- Work with team members at a timely manner to keep the momentum of the project.
Client Management and OD
- Learn clients’ concerns, challenges, needs and expectations
- Assist in arranging OD interventions
Performs other duties as directed
- University graduate (Entry level can apply)
- 1-4 years relevant working experience in learning and employee development function (Multi-national company experience is preferred)
- Passionate in Learning and Organizational development
- Responsible and initiative person
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player and active learner
- Good at English
- Good at MS office
- 이메일 지원
– 제출서류: 국문이력서 및 자기소개서, 영문이력서(필수)
– 접수방법: email@example.com으로 이메일 접수