Quality Engineer (수원 근무)
Under minimal supervision, participates in, or leads operational process improvement through metrics, problem identification, root cause analysis and developing and implementing corrective action. Takes an active role in helping drive continuous improvement throughout the organization. Ensures successful design and implementation of the metrics, quality plans, Statistical Process Controls, and internal audits. May also be responsible for local Quality support at one or more sites. Performs other duties as needed to ensure successful implementation of the Quality System.
- Works with operations and other staff to identify issues, conduct root cause analysis, and develop and implement corrective actions.
- Facilitates resolution of non-conformances by identifying owners, working with staff with root cause analysis and appropriate corrective actions.
- Plans and conducts internal quality audits, including project folder and process audits.
- Develops quality metrics, including Statistical Process Controls, and analyzes data to drive continuous improvement.
- Designs, implements and maintains Quality Plans and Systems at the direction of Quality Assurance management.
- Develops basic to complex processes and process maps. Develops, implements and/or leads quality improvement teams.
- Participates in a lead capacity on quality improvement teams. Provides quality training and standards interpretations.
- Leads Data Acceptance Program (DAP) audits and/or lead accreditation assessments.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Educational Background (required Major) : University degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related field plus generally six plus years of directly related experience.
- Required experience : Demonstrated ability to conduct root cause analysis and plan/implement corrective action.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, to interact with all levels of the organization, and to present and facilitate discussions of the findings.
- Detailed knowledge of quality systems principles including quality and business excellence models (e.g., ISO 9001, 17025, 17065, Baldrige / Shingo).
- Detailed knowledge of process mapping and process redesign.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct quality audits.
- Detailed knowledge of auditing tools and techniques.
- Back-up role of my own job except DAP audit supporting and Corporate IQA in GA region
- Handling of quality issue from EMC-W lab operation
- Maintenance of quality management system documentation in local language complying with local accreditation(RRA specific requirements) including separate internal audit and management review activities
- Maintenance of local & global accreditation (Korea KC, US FCC & Canada IC) regarding EMC testing field (RF, EMC & SAR) by RRA(national Radio Research Agency)
- Support for 10m EMC chamber installation from quality perspective
- Support for transition of 17025 management system to new 2017 version
- Other quality administrative job, etc.
– 제출서류: 국문이력서 및 자기소개서, 영문이력서(필수)
– 접수방법: email@example.com으로 이메일 접수