EMC Lab Automotive Engineer (수원 근무)
Serves as Project Lead for projects as assigned and is responsible for evaluating, explaining, and completing the test report for intricate customer samples. Follows complex defined test plans and data sheets. Operates and maintains complex test equipment to test customer samples. Communicates with customers during setup and operation to ensure proper evaluation.
- 에너지 효율 관련 인증 업무: 시험, 평가, 성적서 발행
- 규격의 정확한 해석 및 적용에 따른 시험 계획 수립
- 프로젝트 일정 및 기술 관련 고객 커뮤니케이션 진행
- 인증 업무 절차 및 필요사항 관련 정보를 고객에게 제공
- 국내외 시험소 및 해외 UL오피스와 소통 및 업무 협업
- 시험적합성 및 순서의 분석, 파일 검토의 조정 및 수행
- KC : KN32/35, KN41
- FCC : Part 15, ANSI C63.4, ANSI C63.10 – IEC/EN 55013/55020, IEC/EN 55014-1/2
- CE : IEC/EN 55022/55024, IEC/EN 55032/55035,
- EC/EN 55015/61547, IEC/EN 60601-1/2
- EN 301 489 Series
- Follows complex defined test plans and datasheets with necessary supervision/support. Evaluates test performance and sample operation to properly evaluate test results. Records and explains test results and completes test report.
- Serves as Project Lead for simple test programs as assigned with the necessary assistance. Communicates project status and results as needed. Holds responsibility for defining test plan, report completion and accuracy, meeting of agreed deadlines, and managing project related activities.
- Examines complex customer samples with help and learns to operate appropriate tests for each case. Communicates with customers during setup and operation to ensure proper evaluation.
- Understands specific test standards and product technology for scope of responsibility.
- Directs, builds and/or adapts simple test setups and equipment for assigned work, based on test plans and instructions from engineering.
- Operates and maintains complex test equipment appropriately to measure and test customer samples. Performs complex maintenance on designated test equipment and laboratory area. May perform complex calibration of test equipment
- Integrates basic continuous improvement concepts and techniques for both process and equipment. Communicates with management and technical staff to provide suggestions for new equipment, processes, and forms to improve accuracy and efficiencies.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- 학력 : 전문대졸 이상 (college or higher)
- 전공 : 무선통신/고주파/전기,전자/정보통신 (Wireless communication, Radio Frequency/Electric, Electronics engineering)
- 경력 : 3년 ~ 6년
- 일반 EMC 및 Automotive EMC 시험 및 측정 장비 운용 및 무선제품 인증 시험 진행 경력자 (work experiences in operation of General EMC and Automotive EMC Testing equipment and experience in Radio Device (FCC/CE/KC) Compliance testing)
- 성별 : 무관
- 해외 출장에 결격사유 없을 것
- 이메일 지원
– 제출서류: 국문이력서 및 자기소개서, 영문이력서(필수)
– 접수방법: firstname.lastname@example.org으로 이메일 접수