Financial Services Supervisor – Accounting
1. Manage AP, AR, GL, Tax and Statutory audit
2. Acts as a liaison with other departments and organizations.
3. Prepares or coordinates preparation of reports. Oversees maintenance of operational records.
4. Participate in Global projects
5. Cash forecast
6. Develops, recommends, and implements work methods and procedures in areas of responsibility. Prepares reports concerning section activities.
7. Assigns work to meet deadlines in accordance with schedules fixed by higher supervision.
8. Supervises, coordinates, provides leadership to, and reviews the work of assigned staff.
9. Manages the performance of direct reports by defining accountabilities, establishing performance objectives, providing career counseling, feedback and guidance, and ensuring that all policies are understood and adhered to.
– 학력: 4년제 대졸 / 전공무관 (우대전공: 경영학 또는 회계학 전공)
– 경력 (필수)
1) 8년 이상의 AP, AR, GL, Tax, Audit 등 accounting 전반에 걸친 경험
2) 팀장 또는 중간관리자 경력
– Fluent in English (필수) / Excellent in MS Excel (필수) / Oracle 사용 경험 (우대)
- 온라인 입사지원<클릭
- 이메일 지원
– 제출서류: 국영문이력서 및 자기소개서
– 접수방법: firstname.lastname@example.org으로 이메일 접수