Senior Sales Executive – 화학/환경 규제 관련 IT 시스템 영업
1. Identifies and pursues prospects through various lead generated activities, including tradeshow, direct mailing, advertising, cold-calling, on key industry players and referral program.
2. Meets with prospects to understand their purchase decision makers, decision making process criteria, and their needs.
3. Develops sales presentations for potential new clients. Leads the sales presentations in support of growing the clientele for UL Information & Insight’s services.
4. Responsible for meeting with and presenting to the highest profile/potential clients.
5. Provides value propositions, handles objections, prepares quotes, and closes complex sales by getting prospects’ commitments.
6. Retains and upsells existing customers that are not managed by account management teams.
7. Identifies and resolves a wide range of issues with little or no supervision.
8. Supports junior staff in the identification and evaluation of important customer information.
9. Performs other duties as directed.
1. Above University graduate, major in chemical engineering, environmental engineering, computer engineering is preferred.
2. Over 5 year experiences in supply chain management or raw material purchasing or technical sales, or business development experiences in chemical / retail industry / chemical-environmental consulting industry is preferred.
3. Chemical/environmental regulations related knowledge/understanding, chemical/environmental software related knowledge, toxic material related knowledge/ understanding
4. Local chemical materials related regulations (EU REACH, K-REACH) knowledge / understanding is preferred.
5. Aggressive sales mindset, business development capability
6. Good Command in English
- 이메일 지원
– 제출서류: 국문이력서, 영문이력서(필수)
– 접수방법: email@example.com으로 이메일 접수