화학/플라스틱 안전인증 엔지니어링 매니저
1. Develops, executes and implements operational strategy to drive organic/inorganic growth and profitability while ensuring customer satisfaction through a deep understanding of the customer and market intelligence.
2. Responsible for P&L activities and budget development, with the understanding that some industries/segments are still evolving to this model. Manages annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly budget breakdowns ensuring financial targets (revenue, profit, enterprise value, etc.) are met. Responsible for managing costs within assigned budgets. Responsible for reporting and forecasting, workflow overviews and providing input into growth targets for customers. Closely monitors and manages revenue from engineering activities, including unbilled, aging and inactive projects, work on hand analysis to ensure balance of demand and throughput.
3.Drives and leads initiatives to identify new and/or additional business opportunities. Anticipates customer needs by creating strong partnerships with Sales and Business Development. Provides proactive solutions for new business opportunities to secure revenue, profit margin, market share and customer satisfaction. Builds customer intimacy and establishes strong relationships through customer visits, analyzing business data and market trends. Participate in client seminars, conferences and trade shows.
4. Implements and executes capacity and capability strategies. Reviews project status, project management, ensures operational delivery, and closes any gaps. Successfully translate customer needs into an operational plan to fulfill projects with the right resources (availability, skillset).
5. Drives a high performing team by managing the performance and development of team members. Operates effectively in the UL matrix to actively support and drive high performance culture changes, transformation efforts and people engagement. Holds team and self accountable for results, defines accountabilities and establishes performance objectives and metrics to execute strategy. Develops and coaches by providing, training, career counseling, feedback, guidance to drive high performance and morale. Ensures understanding of and compliance with all established policies and requirements.
6. Communicates and exemplifies UL’s Vision and Mission. Leads, promotes and embraces change for self and team. Collaborates and builds trust within the organization and with customers to meet or exceed their expectations. Develops strong, flexible cross-functional networks and global relationships to promote becoming the fastest, highest quality and most customer-friendly organization. Coaches and mentors employees to do the same.
7.Performs other duties as directed.
– University degree (equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree) in Chemical Engineering and/ or related engineering , Business Administration / Management
– Over 15 years directly related experience in Chemicals, polymer material industry for Automotive, Electrical & Electronics applications.
– At least five years of people management / leadership role in managerial path to lead high performance team thru SMART goal setting, execution excellence and continuous engineers’ career development discussion.
– Equip with knowledge of material safety compliance and material performance testing.
– Understanding of research and development project management process from manufacturers and able to develop effective project management process (preferred project management skills set )
– Has key business and/ or people networks in chemical, polymer and automotive industry
– Solid experience as lead or participant in cross-functional or global projects, or worked in multiple functions or regions (Preferred multi- national company experience as well as matrix organization).
– Demonstrates business insights thru efficient decision making and strategic thinking
– Demonstrates the ability to make the complex simple and present information in a concise, relevant and powerful manner.
– Demonstrates the ability to analyze and interpret a wide variety of materials including analyses, data, financial reports and/or legal documents.
– Willingness to take risk management and flexibility for contingencies.
– Demonstrates customer intimacy to build business partnership as well as to lead early engagement of people
- 이메일 지원
– 제출서류: 국문이력서, 영문이력서(필수)
– 접수방법: email@example.com으로 이메일 접수